[Aphio-L] Important

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:18:11 EDT 2015

Sunday at chapter we will be voting to change when the awards/historian position is elected. We are looking to move it to the spring with Faculty Pageant, VP of Leadership, and 1 J Board because they will be planning the banquet in the spring and could use the time in the fall to get ready. What we will be specifically voting on is to extend the current awards chair term a semester so it will end after the spring 2016, and when we elect a historian the term will start next fall and end after the spring of 2016. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us or the VP of Leadership.

LFS

Kevin