[Aphio-L] Fundraising hours!!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:56:50 EDT 2015

hey bros! The pledges have grilled cheese sales this weekend that need
spots filled. You may sign up for those within 24 hours of the event. So
pledges, that means you should be signing up to help with your fundraiser
ASAP. Also, tabling is up for the next 3 days. With number fest this
weekend we are hoping to sell a few more tanks. Spread the word about them!
We will be on the first floor of baker. Have a great week and feel free to
talk to me if you need help getting hours still.

Jen

--
*VP of Fundraising *
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma