[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:39:32 EDT 2015

Hello,

Please, if you aren't going to go to a shift DO NOT SIGN UP. Or at least
have the decency to shoot a text if you're not going to be there. I
schedule tables when they are available and do my best to work around that
schedule. I have classes and other obligations as well and when people
don't show up it hinders my ability to get people tanks on time.

To those that showed up today and that I told to go home: thank you and I
apologize. I wasn't able to go back and get the tanks at the time I needed
to because of this morning's no show/ class. You will still get your hour!

SHOW UP OR DON'T SIGN UP.

Thanks and have a good Thursday,

Autumn

--