[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT HOMECOMING INFO

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:01:49 EDT 2014

HELLO CHAPTER!!!

We need people to walk in the Homecoming Parade on Saturday morning,
October 11.  There is an event on the website so GO SIGN UP.

ALSO, we need someone to be a representative for us and attend an
information session either Monday, Sept. 29 at noon in Baker 240 (on the
2nd floor) OR Thursday, Oct. 2 at 5 p.m. in the Baker University Center
Theater (on the 2nd floor) and register our group on the morning of the
parade.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE text me (Emma 412-877-8288) ASAP, even if it is at 3am
tonight if you are even remotely interested in being our representative.

(Sorry this is so last minute, apparently UPC likes to plan ahead for their
events... Who knew?)

--
*Emma Thompson*

*et649911 at ohio.edu <vv246109 at Ohio.edu>**412.877.8288*