[Aphio-L] Happy Friday

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 19:41:55 EDT 2014

Hey Bros,

I hope you all enjoy the weekend and the first home game tomorrow night.
Interview week is over and I want to say Thanks to everyone that helped!

We are passing out 68 bids on Sunday and we have some pretty amazing people
that are pledging. With that being said don't forget to get us your big
applications. You can email them to the account or if you are out and you
can drop it off just let us know. Please talk to your family because there
are a few of your families that have a couple people taking littles so far.
The only time commitment is getting service hours and fellowship with them
and coming to the ceremonies.

Bid day is also on this Sunday. actives meet in Walter 235 at 6:30. Its
only required for those taking littles and its open to those who aren't,
that want to meet the new bros!

As always if there is someone you have met that you want to be your little
just let us know.

Keep on Keepin' On,

Caleb

Caleb Howell