[Aphio-L] Service Announcements! Calling all knitters/Career Fair Volunteering/NOLA trip

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:50:54 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

First off: if you are a knitter and know your way around a loom, we are
looking for you! please RSVP to this email if you want to hear about an
opportunity that we have coming up

*Career Fair Volunteering*

It has come to my attention that the Google doc sign ups for the career
fair have been closed by an outside source. As we were not told that the
sign up would be closing early, my assumption is that the shifts are all
full and they are not looking for any more.

However, I am going to be emailing the organizer of the event to see if we
can either re-open the sign ups (in case it was a glitch) or if we can send
a few more volunteers.

If you tried signing up for this event and were met with the closed google
doc, please let us know

*NOLA Trip (leadership opportunity) *
I've been hearing exciting rumors through the grape vine that some people
are interested in making a NOLA trip happen this winter break.

However unlike GKTW and Camp Quality, in previous years we have left the
planning for NOLA trips very much up to the trip leaders (e.g what
organization we volunteer with, where brothers stay when they are down
there etc.).

So if you are interested and have a few ideas, please get in touch with us.
If you do your research and present us with a plan for the trip, that would
be even better! (please note that we would probably ask you to meet with us
and present your ideas if you do so)

*GKTW Trip (Winter) *

Booking spaces for this trip is going to be happening very soon (as in,
either by the end of this week or by the middle of next week). In order to
make this easier for us, it would be great if we can have a rough idea
about how many people would be interested in going.

So if that is you, please RSVP to this email and let us know( NOTE: this is
not a sign up that you are going. Although the more confirmation you can
give us the better, reply to this does not mean you are obligated to
attend!)

As always, if you have any questions about the things mentioned in this
email- you know where to find us!

Cheers,

Robert

Robert
--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12