[Aphio-L] (no subject)

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:06:37 EDT 2014

Chapter Minutes and Minute Quiz 9/7

1) When are big applications due?

2) When is taco night for 5k?

3) If you are taking a little, do you have to be at one of the rush events?

4) When will dues begin to go up?

President

-execs Monday 7:30 Grover W125

-Office Hours: Wednesday @1 at west 82

JBoard

-Today is the last day to sign up for associate or early alum for the
semester, after you sign up we will let you know if you’re approved

-Grades are due on September 21st, if you do not turn in your grades you
will be deactivated

-Nominations for Jboard and Relay

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: What did you think about our twitter activity this
past week?

-Theme for next week is…. Wear yellow/gold for childhood cancer awareness
month!

-Financial Aid form coming this week

Treasurer

-Dues are $50 for actives, $15 for associate

-Dues will raise $5 each chapter starting October 5th

-Come talk to me if you need to be put on a payment plan

Service

-Weeklies are up

-Pawpaw Fest Volunteers September 11th-15th

-Indian Mound fest volunteers October 2-5

-ACDS Donations

-Dog walking: looking into getting the hours for when we can do that

-ATCO bowling, we still need 3 people, every Wednesday 5-7

-September 18th benefit concert at Casa for Goodworks

-Career fair volunteering September 23rd

Membership

-Big Applications due the 21st (Bid Day)

-Talk to families about who is taking littles and graduating seniors and
email us

-Formal Rush Tuesday 7 in Baker Theatre, business Casual

-Informal Rush Wednesday 7 in Baker Ballroom, APhiO swag

-Rush Events: Service Hats for Heads September 16th, only sign up for one
spot. Snacktives Donations September 22

-Fellowship Game night September 18th if you have games please let us know
or bring to chapter next week

Fellowship

-Tell us before you leave who your family heads are for this semester

-Easy way to get a service hour, just plan at least 10 events throughout
the semester to help everyone get their family hour

-Homecoming Sweatshirt designs-designs due Sept 13th (Theme is Bobcat
Family Reunion)

Historian

-Send me pictures

Faculty Pageant

-February 25th at 7 in Baker Ballroom

Fundraising

-DP Dough Fundraiser: September 30, get two friends to go and get an hour

-Insomnia Cookie date to come

-Buy Swag!!

Youth Service

-Pop tabs and Box tops

-Calliope tomorrow be there at 5:45 pm

-We need one more volunteer for next week

Interchapter

-Elections: Voting Delegates: Caleb and Emily Hann

-Nationals December 27-30 in Chicago

-Come talk to me if you want to go

5K

-Get excited for Taco Night September 17th at UMC from 5-8, $4 at the door

-You can get a 5K hour for donating $10 worth of taco supplies which will
be up this week

-Send us your 5K tshirt designs by Wednesday

PR

-Chalking at 7pm Baker tomorrow night so sign up!

-Rush this week, tweet like crazy

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12