[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 9/1/14

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 21:52:17 EDT 2014

Minute Quiz:

1) When are grades due by?

2) What day is the 5k?

3)What should you wear this week?

4) What is the theme for service week?

President:

-Execs Mondays at 7:30 in Grover W125

-Office hours: Wednesday at 1pm at West 82

Ombudsman:

-Question: Any suggestions to improve upon last year? Please let us know

JBoard

-Send us your grades due by September 21st

-If you received an email about probation/deactivation you have until the
end of this week to talk to us about appealing

-Sam will be stepping down so if you are interested on being on JBoard talk
to Sam and Kevin

Treasurer

-Welcome back everyone, it’s that time of the semester again to pay dues!
Actives $50 Associates $15

-Please be patient with me while collecting dues, as it might take a little
longer for me to collect

-This semester I will be introducing a few new things for the organization
of chapter finances: ALL members who pay dues will receive a receipt, ALL
members who need reimbursed or are turning in money will fill out a form, I
will have a committee this semester so if I am ever not able to make it to
a chapter my committee will be collecting money

-I am still requesting that money given to me outside of chapter be put in
an envelope or baggie, but you will be required to print and fill out an
APhiO deposit form

-If you need to be put on a payment plan see me or email me

Service

-Weeklies will be up tonight

-the future of cat care: really need people that are dedicated to do this

-ATCO Dance sept 20th

-ATCO bowlers: registration closes this Wednesday at noon

-Peres Center for Peace Soccer Tournament: Teams of 5, Sept 14th at 2pm

-Hats for Heads: we need a event organizer who is able to pick up and drop
off the supplies

-Outside hours: if you completed community service over the summer we are
accepting outside hour requests

-Trip leaders: please turn in a final list of who attended the trip

Membership

-This week begins PR week so wear Aphio swag, tweet and share the event
page on Facebook

-Dates for all the events are on the website: Activation (Parents Weekend),
Rush only attend one

-If you cant attend a rush event email us so you can help with rush tables

-Thanksgiving Dinner: looking at dates and stuff

-Rush t-shirts pick them up! $10

-Our committee if you haven’t picked a sub-committee email us

-Big Applications will be sent out this week, must be in good standing to
take a little

-Thanksgiving Dinner: looking at dates and stuff

Fellowship

-Rush week: Game night 9/18, Snacktives 9/22

-Homecoming( Theme is Bobcat family reunion): Alumni Cookout, S’mores,
Banner making, sweatshirts

-Big/Little Appreciation Day: Crafts in Baker, more info to come

-Halloween Activities: Pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving

-Christmas party

-Family Heads chosen by next  chapter please!

-Take the survey we sent out

Historian

-please send me pictures of the awesome trips/projects that you did this
summer!

Faculty Pageant

-Wednesday February 25, 2015 at 7pm in Baker Ballroom

-T-shirt ideas

Fundraising

-Old tshirts $2, get 3 for $5

-Remember: must spend $10 to get an hour

Youth Service

-pop tabs and box tops

-Calliope Childcare every Monday 6:15pm-8:15pm starting Sept 8. Please sign
up ASAP so we can tell them we’ll be there, we need at least 3 people

Interchapter

-Voting delegates: talk to molly if you are interested

5K

-October 4th , if you can’t make it to the event let us know

-Taco Night September 17th

-Donut sales

Service Week

-November 2-8

-Theme is “Respect for Others”

-good works and Walk a Mile in Her Shoes

-Committee please respond to our email

-if you have any ideas let us know

PR

-PR week!!

-Look out for tweets from the account

-Wear letters everyday this week!

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12