[Aphio-L] Few Updates (Please Read)

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:01:13 EDT 2014

Hey Guys,

I know service and fellowship have been sending emails about who needs
their hours sooooo......

*SERVICE:* Just to keep everyone in the loop the pledge service project
this semester is to donate food to United Campus Ministries and also serve
food for two Saturdays during their Free Lunches for the Community.
(November 1st and 8th) Keep in mind for things like tabling and other parts
of the service project you have to wait to sign up until its less than 24
hours. But for the two Saturdays they have a bunch of slots open so I
wouldn't see a problem with you guys signing up just be mindful that if
pledges need their hours they are the priority. There is also an event on
November 7th to donate canned foods and non-perishables so you guys can
sign up now.

*Fellowship:* Signature Parties are up on the Website. Come help the
pledges get their binders done. (Remember we all had to do it...) Pledges
do not sign up!

*FUNDRAISING: *There are a bunch of fundraising events up for the pledges
you guys can sign up for, they especially need help with the actual food
sales. So if you can please help!

*Thanksgiving Dinner:* Thanksgiving Dinner is in less than two weeks on
Wednesday, November 12th. Please sign up by THIS SUNDAY with your family
name in the comment box so that we can get an accurate count on food and
stuff. Families make sure you are talking about the food you need to bring
within your Facebook groups and make a family event to either buy or make
your food.

Lastly service has agreed to award people a service hour if they cook a
turkey. We will supply you with everything we just need your oven. I made
an event on November 2nd (This Sunday) for this so that we can get an idea
of who can help or if we need to find other arrangements.

If you have any questions let us know.

Thanks

Caleb

Caleb Howell