[Aphio-L] Important

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:37:13 EDT 2014

Good morning,

After chapter last night we will be letting nominations happen the day of Election Day. In the constitution it says that nominations will take place over a 2 week period and that period after last night has passed, but because this is something the chapter wants we will allow it and make note to change that section.

The first round of elections that will be taking place this coming Sunday are for President, Service, and Fundraising. One of the candidates for fellowship has to go home and so it will be pushed back a week to accommodate them. If you are interested in running for a position please consider doing so, like what Molly said at the end of chapter last night it's a great experience and you get to work closely with 30 other brothers.

We have a room for Risk Management on November 9th it will be at Walter 145 from 1:00 - 4:00 pm, if you have not been to it you must a attend.

J Board office hours will be today at 5:30 - 6:30 pm at the Grover Cafe.

Have a great day!!!

LFS

Kevin