[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 10/12

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 21:36:07 EDT 2014

Minutes Quiz:

1)when is risk management?

2) When is big/little night?

3) How many weeks until service week?

Chapter Minutes

Special Guest- Greg Brantmeier: Bobcat Blackout- game is November 18th at
8pm, shirts are $15, if you buy a shirt you get put into a raffle, will
have tshirts next chapter

President

-Office Hours Wednesday 1-2pm at West 82

JBoard

-Risk Management is November 9th, if you have not been you must attend

-Nominations

-President, service, fundraising and fellowship will have elections next
chapter

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: How is the semester going?

-Finical aid forms are due by next chapter!

Service

-Weeklies are up

-A bunch of Got Swabbed events happening this week

-Rollover hrs from 5k: contact us if you want them

-Contact us if you are interested in GKTW

-Lots and lots of hours online

-Cardboard Castle Clarification: if you sign up for multiple hours of
volunteering, fair warning you may be disappointed because we are not
guaranteed any shift as of now. As we explained last week the events on the
website are to try and find a consensus on times/days that work

Membership

-Big/Little night next Monday 7pm in Grover Gym

-Reminders: Pledges need 2 each of family hours and fellowship with their
big, they also need 2 service hours with their big

-add littles to the facebook page

Fellowship

-THANK YOU to everyone who helped/donated/attended homecoming events

-Come and get your sweatshirts

Historian

-Send me more pictures

-Talk to me if you want to run for historian

Faculty Pageant

-We got a grant for most of the expenses for FP

Fundraising

-DP Dough receipts give them to us or text me

-Basketball tickets for Dad’s Weekend- tabling, buy them, sell them

-Buffalo Wild Wings for Nationals (save recepits)

-If you are concerned about getting your hours, come talk to us!

Youth Service

-Pop tabs/box tops

-Ohio Valley Discovery Museum still needs one volunteer for 9:45-12 this
weekend

-West Elementary Library helper hours added to the website

5k

-letter writing after chapter for those that signed up

-don’t panic about getting your 5k hours, we are working on having other
fundraising events

Relay

-start signing up for relay

Service Week

-3 more weeks!

-BOYS please sign up got walk a mile in her shoes!

-We have a new opportunity up, Random Acts of Kindness Tabling

-Kick it for the kids: all of walter field house is now reserved because
there has been such an interest

-Care Packages: having trouble finding people who are currently deployed,
we need two more friends that are deployed , Seth Caskey and his unit will
be receiving a package

-Please let us know if you don’t think you will be able to get your hours,
we’re here to help!

Interchapter

-If you still want to go to Nationals- talk to me by Sunday October 26 and
sign up on the Google Doc

-penny wars- bring your loose change to chapter, winning family eats first
at Thanksgiving Dinner

-Buffalo Wild Wings Fundraiser- Monday November 10, 6-8pm

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12