[Aphio-L] Donation Reminders

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:09:34 EDT 2014

Hey all,

S ince there are a lot of donation service hours right now. This is just
ANOTHER reminder that when you donate to spend $10 and on time!!! I do not
want to doc you.

Actives, this is your second reminder- so we will doc you if you don't give
us $10 worth.

For *pledges*- this is your first reminder. Make sure to read the notes and
comments when signing up for events. For a donation hour, it must be at
least $10. If you spend roughly $20 you will receive 2 hours.
See you at the cookout!

Cheer,

Larissa

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12