[Aphio-L] GKTW Trip Leader

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:53:02 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

After careful consideration and some pretty tough decision making, we have
decided on a trip leader for this winter's Give Kids The World Trip.
Although all the candidates were more than we could have wished for in a
trip leader, we unfortunately had to choose just one.

In the spirit of providing as much leadership opportunities as possible to
the entire chapter, we have chosen to select Brianna Patterson. We have
every confidence that her many attributes, including her exemplary people
skills and experience in planning large trips, will make her an excellent
trip leader.

So congratulations Brianna! and remember if you are interested in going
down to GKTW this winter please contact us at
service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Cheers!

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12