[Aphio-L] Last chapter!! woo minutes

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:19:16 EST 2014

President

-Execs meeting Monday 7:30 in Grover W125

-Office hours Wed 11:45-2 in West 82, if you need to meet at a different
time let me know

Secretary

-Minute Quiz winners for this semester are: Rachel Niese, Erin T,and Lauren
Mathie!! If you weren’t at chapter email me

JBoard

-Voting on position changes

-Email us your gpa after the semester

-If you are interested in going to associate or early alum you need to be
in good standing and you will have to email us the requirements so that we
know that you know what they are

Associate: To be approved must be in good standing. Associates need to
complete a family hour, pay reduced dues, complete 2 hours from each of the
mandatory service projects

Early alum: Nothing

Ombudsman

-Thanks for all your input over this past year!

Treasurer

-If you need me text me

-GKTW people I will be in contact with you over the next few weeks with
your reimbursements

Service

-Weeklies are up

-Sign ins: if your hours aren’t up by now then chances are we don’t have it

-Reminder Dec 4th is deadline for hours, exceptions  are only granted to
those who contact us beforehand

-Outside hours we need proof you were at an event before we will award you
hours

-Do you have experience with spreadsheets/compiling data? We are looking
for 1-2 volunteers

Membership

-Initiation: Friday at 7pm in Walter 135, dress up

-if you are graduating this semester, not early alum but actually leaving
this semester please email or text Caleb so it can be reported to nationals

-If you want to update your information in the binder email the updated
email info to binders.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

Fellowship

-Study tables every day for the next two weeks, only count if min of 4
people attend, give signins asap, not family hour

-sign ins via text or email asap due 12/7

Fundraising

-All hours are up to date, have until 12/7

Faculty Pageant

-February 25th 7pm in Baker Ballroom

5k

-This week: letters, $10

-we raised $1600!!

 Relay

-Sign up on the Relay website, our team name is Alpha Phi Omega

-Formatted letters are on the website, send those out in an email during
winter break, whoever sends the most wins a prize

Interchapter

-Start thinking about sectionals: March 27-29th at OSU

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12