[Aphio-L] APhiO Clean Up Time Change

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 13:26:51 EST 2014

Hey Guys,

After talking with the city council and hearing their suggestions, the
clean up has been pushed back to *11am-1pm*. Apparently the guy who will be
picking u the trash we collect can't claim overtime after 3pm (or something
like that) and he didn't want us to be disrupting any potential pedestrian
traffic.

So in light of this, I've removed the lock time on the event until tomorrow
morning (so instead of locking 24hrs in advance it will lock 4hrs in
advance). Also, their will be free food and drinks for everyone after the
event in Siegfried Hall

If you have any questions, let us know!

Cheers

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12