[Aphio-L] hours

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:20:50 EST 2014

Hey bros,

Just a reminder to sign up for the events we have left if you still need
your hours! All of the hours on the website are up to date, so please check
and let us know if you have any discrepancies.

*If you have not given us your DP Dough receipt yet, we docked you an hour
because its been a very long time since the event. We are still taking
receipts, but if you lost yours and haven't talked to us about it, please
make note of losing that hour.

Finally, we added an hour, along with service, to raise money for those who
lost everything due to the Union Street fire. If you still need your
fundraising or service hours, sign up to donate $10 to help the victims!
Make sure to put whether it's a fundraising or service hour in the comment
box.

*LAST DAY TO GIVE US YOUR HOUR: December 7 (by the END of chapter)*

ALMOST THANKSGIVING BREAK!
--
*VP of Fundraising *
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma