[Aphio-L] Anyone Updated

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:14:16 EST 2014

I got this e-mail today. If anyone is interested let me know.

Alpha Phi Omega:
By way of introduction, my name is Bryant Greening (Ohio University, 2008).
I'm
the co-owner of Retail Therapy For Charity, a telecommunications-sales
company
that works with non-profits and campus organizations.

I wanted to pass along an internship opportunity that may interest your
members.

RTFC is looking for business, marketing, communications, and sales majors to
serve as interns on college campuses. Our interns build professional
relationships with local non-profit and campus organizations and help those
groups creatively fundraise to achieve their goals.

Through the process, interns are introduced to various industries, gain real
world experience, and earn commissions for their work.

Please have interested members send their resumes to my attention.

Sincerely,
Bryant Greening

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Molly Kleman 419.235.0380*