[Aphio-L] This Morning's Events

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 13:13:10 EST 2014

Dear Brothers,

By now most of you probably know that this morning a large fire destroyed
several buildings along Union Street resulting in the displacement of
thirty, and the injuring of eight, of our fellow students and Bobcats.

As it has been posted on our facebook page, donations of warm clothing and
toiletries are being accepted at Baker Center until 4pm. Seeing as our
chapter, and our fraternity, is founded on principles dedicated to helping
those in need- I have every faith that those of you who can help, will.

Should you find yourself unable to transport your donations to Baker for
whatever reason, please feel free to contact me personally by 3pm at
937-239-3104. In addition, there is a monetary donation fund that is being
used to provide clothes and other essentials for those affected, which can
be found here:
https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashneta/selfserve/EditItem.aspx?PC=ADVANCEMNT-W&ItemCount=1
(select "Parents and Family Endowment from the drop down menu)

Regards,

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12