[Aphio-L] Update

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:13:11 EST 2014

Hello.

This semester has flown by! Where has the time gone? With that being said I
just wanted to let you know that we only have 3 more chapters left this
semester.

They are:
11/16
11/23
11/30

If you need to make up any chapter hours with me they need to be competed
by December 5th. I will not help you out after that date. You can make up 2
chapter hours with me. We also have History night and Initiation that go
toward the chapter hours/mandatory events.

I am more then flexible with this. Please me contact with me if my office
hours do not work for you. We can make something work.

Have a Great rest of the week!

Peace and Blessings,
Molly
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Molly Kleman 419.235.0380*