[Aphio-L] Dues tonight! PLEASE READ

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:40:11 EST 2014

Hey bros,

I will *NOT* be at chapter tonight. If you are planning on paying your dues
tonight then my committee will be staying after chapter to collect for me.

Dues are *$70* tonight, no ifs, ands or buts. Please bring *EXACT CHANGE,*
for my committee does *NOT* have any change to break four 20's.

If you are on a payment plan, or have talked to me about paying a lower
amount, *DO NOT* pay tonight. My committee does not know who is on payment
plans due to confidentiality. You can text me or email me to meet up with
me during the week, or you can save the money and bring it to me next
Sunday.

If you have any questions or concerns shoot me an email.

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*
*336-793-7042*