[Aphio-L] Happy Wednesday

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:54:37 EST 2014

Hey Bros,

Just a reminder that Thanksgiving Dinner is a week away. Make sure you are
signed up for it so I can get an accurate count for food. I am going this
weekend to get food and don't want to not have enough food or too much.
Also Families make sure your food is at UMC by 6pm.

For those who weren't at chapter, History Night is November 20th at 7pm in
Walter 135. Actives do not have to dress up and Pledges have to be dressed
in business casual. If you have a little and can't make it make sure you
have someone in your family filling in!

Have a great rest of week 11,

Caleb

Caleb Howell