[Aphio-L] ABH Service

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:31:42 EDT 2014

so we finally got some times down for maintenance work at ABH. The three
days we have right now are:

Thursday 12 pm- 8pm
Friday 12pm-6pm
Saturday 12pm-5pm

We can break them up into 1 hour shifts, you will be bringing sandbags into
ABH and filling the bottom of chairs with sand in order to weigh them down.

We need a "shift leader" for two-three hour blocks (or as long as you can
stay), because the leader will have a set of keys to certain areas of ABH.
I can stay on Friday from 12 to around 3 pm, I can also do Saturday 12-3 or
so. Molly is also willing to be a shift leader on Thursday 5-8. Our main
concern is *Friday 3-6* and* Thursday 12-5*, because Molly and I both have
class from 12-5 on Thursday.

Although pledges should have first priority, we are opening this up to the
whole chapter, because there can be about 5-10 people per shift.

let me know if you are available to be a shift leader, especially during
the bolded times!

They will be on the site soon! Plan ahead and come help out:)

Eric Barwacz
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
440.465.4949