[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 11:07:12 EDT 2014

Hey Bros!
There is some important info here regarding the Windbreakers and Skyzone,
so make sure you read this!

Windbreakers: TONIGHT AT CHAPTER is your last opportunity to give me $31
for windbreakers. 40 people still need to give me money. That's a lot of
people to go on the ban list from ordering swag. So please please please
bring money to chapter!!!

Skyzone: Skyzone is cancelled.  It seemed that there was just a lack of
interest, and conflict with schedules/pricing, and there isn't really
anything else we can do.  We're sorry to the people who were really excited
about going, and if we get enough input, we may try again for a trip in the
fall.

Thanks and see you at chapter!

--
*Emma Thompson*