[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Hours

facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:54:15 EDT 2014

HEY EVERYONE,

With the exception of T Shirt Hours all Faculty Pageant Hours and all of
our Committee Hours are up.

REMEMBER:
All active and associate members need two hours.
All pledges need one hour.

*Is there a problem with your hours? Please let us know so that we can
correct it!*
What you need to do is fill out the following form. We will update the hour
and send you an email if we have questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oLEMevTB5S41g5hcBNY3fibToyg5o5f_bLJyHvG1v3U/viewform

*Need an extra hour? (Or do you only have two Faculty Pageant hours and
want to get up to two more?)*
1. Support our Insomnia Cookie Fundraiser tomorrow! Buy three cookies and
bring us a receipt with your name on it!
2. Buy a Faculty Pageant T Shirt for $10!
3. Sign up to buy stamps

If you need an option that doesn't involve $$$ please send us an email. We
will need help licking/mailing and delivering some letters. We are happy to
open that up for help for people who find the above options cost
prohibitive.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS. YOU HAVE BEEN
AMAZING AND WE ARE SO PROUD!

Thanks,
Danielle and Valerie

facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com