[Aphio-L] T-Shirts and Other Info

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:06:48 EDT 2014

Hey Bros,

Hope you guys are enjoying your summers! Just wanted to let you guys know a
few things:

1) Rush T-shirt sign up in on the website. The event is on August 1st so
that we can order them and get them in time for rush events. The cost will
be $10.

2) If you are interested in being on the interview committee just send us
an email with the following application attached by July 25th so that we
can choose and let J-Board know.

3) Make sure if you haven't sent in your binder info or you want your info
updated to send it to binders.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com. We just need your
name, family, year in school, hometown, birthday, major, and a picture.

If you have any questions let us know.

Caleb Howell
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership