[Aphio-L] Tank/Koozie Sales

fundraising.aphiodeltagamma fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:26:08 EST 2014

Hey Bros!

I just put up tables for Tank/Koozie Sales on the website and they will be
on the following dates:

January 29 2:00-5:00
February 4 2:00-5:00
February 13 11:00-3:00

All of these will be on the first floor of baker! *PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE*sign up and get some of your fundraising hours done and out of
the way! We
are hoping to have these sales close to once a week so we don't have a
million emails at the end of the semester complaining that you didn't get a
chance to get your hours. Remember you need* 2 FUNDRAISING HOURS! *If you
have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Have a GREAT rest of the week!

LFS

--
*VP of Fundraising *