[Aphio-L] Student EXPO events

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 01:07:31 EST 2014

Evening all,

There are still spaces available for the Student EXPO volunteer events.
These events are a great opportunity to earn a significant portion of your
hours and plus you will get a free t-shirt to boot!

Unfortunately though, the deadline to sign up for these events is noon on
Friday. However, due to the short notice you will be able to un-sign from
the event up until 4 weeks prior (so March 11th) if you can no longer
attend. Send us an email and we will remove you from the event and we will
inform the organizers you have dropped.

Cheers,

Robert
--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12