[Aphio-L] Windbreakers/Skyzone

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 22:22:03 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

One more fellowship email for the day.  There is a lot of important info in
here for people who are either going/thinking about going to Skyzone and
also for people getting windbreakers!!!

Skyzone: So we told everyone that it would be $12 per person, as we thought
we would be getting a lot more people to sign up than what we have.  At
this time, there are 30 people signed up, meaning that it will be $13 per
person.  However, if we get more than $35, we will have to go later and the
price could fluctuate depending on how many more people sign up. (The more
that sign up, the cheaper it will be, so tell everyone in aphio to go!)
Aka, we will keep you posted on prices for this.

Windbreakers: Ok. I know I said they were going to be $33. In order to make
sure shipping and all other fees are covered, they will OFFICIALLY be $34.
 $34 per windbreaker. You have until THIS FRIDAY FEBRUARY 28TH to sign up
or unsign up if you don't want one anymore.  Once the sign ups lock, you
will be committed to paying for a windbreaker.  Your $34 will be due by the
end of chapter on SUNDAY MARCH 23RD.  You have all of break to beg your
parents/family/whatever for money, just get it to me.  We will have plenty
of opportunities for you to get your money in before that time.  Once we
receive all the money on March 23rd, the order will be placed only for
those who have paid.  If you have any further questions about these,
contact me (Emma.)

Thanks for reading this long email, and have an awesome and safe spring
break bros!

-Emma

--
*Emma Thompson*