[Aphio-L] Chapter minutes and quiz 2/23

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:24:40 EST 2014

 Quiz:
1) Where and what time is the pageant?
2)What day do we wear letters?
3)When do you need to be signed up for a relay shirt by?

Speaker- Friends of the Dog Shelter

-Non profit organization

-Funding all comes from fundraising

-over 85% killed before FODS

President

-Office Hours: Wednesday 3-4:15 at West 82

-EXEC's Wednesday 7:30-8:30 in Grover W135

Ombudsman

-Question of the week: what kind of advice would you like to pass along to
the pledges?

-We will start with themes again when we come back from spring break!

JBorad

-Voting in grades

-2 people turned grades in late and need a chapter vote to reinstate

-need 2/3 vote of chapter to overturn decision, voting to reactive but they
will be on probation

Treasurer

-Dues for actives $60

-Dues associates are $25

-Cami and Heather Davidson contact me

Service

-Weeklies are up

-Swab-a-thon is tomorrow Feb 24th in Baker 3rd floor, spots still open for
10-11, 12-1, and 3-4, make sure you are trained though

-Learn to Skate opportunities coming soon

-Student expo service opportunities coming soon, look out for an email with
instructions on how to sign up

-Keep an eye out for emails and info about GKTW

Membership

-going to send a survey out about dates for history night and initiation

-Planning a Big/Little night over spring break, give us ideas!!

-Sign the pledge binders

Fellowship

-Windbreakers- you have until FRIDAY to sign up/un-sign up for them, $33,
Black with writing in white, will have letters

-Skyzone- need more people to sign up!

-Turn in your sign-ins! After a month we won't accept them

Historian

-Start thinking about and doing senior send off videos!

-Thanks for the pictures, send me more!

-event on the website for seniors SIGN UP to get your stuff

Faculty Pageant

-The pageant is this TUESDAY! Baker Ballroom at 7

-remember you need 2 hours

-need to have a legit excuse for not attending the pageant

-Thanks to everyone who attended the spaghetti dinner, we raised $900 from
the dinner and ticket sales

-So far we have raised $2,000 from letter writing and the dinner

- Make sure you buy a ticket!

-if you have money for your shirt bring it to us and if you have paid pick
up your shift

-Insomnia Cookies sale 3/10- buy 3 tickets and get a FP hour, must bring
your receipt

-GET EXCITED!!

Fundraising

-This week tanks are going down from $10 to $5, if you are working the
table this week make sure you advertise that!

-Decals- look for tabling events for mom's weekend, I will be putting them
up tonight or tomorrow

Youth Service

-Kids Fest shifts are online, sign up by March 28th so I can send them a
volunteer list, you may sign up for more than one shift

-pop tabs and box tops to Chelsea

-Sign ins!

-Grenada street kids is back! Sign up for a shift between 12-3 tomorrow and
there will be a shift for the Thursday after spring break too

5K

Relay

-We are ordering shirts tomorrow! We changed the way they look a little to
fit all the sponsors, sign up by midnight tonight!

-Early alum sign up on the early alum shirt event if you want a relay
shirt, they should be around $10

-come buy bracelets for $1!

-If you are signed up for more than 1 shift at relay UNSIGN up! You will
get hours for being there but please only take one spot on the website so
others can sign up as well

-If you can't come to relay please email us with a valid reason

-There will be plenty more hours! Including cooking the day of, tabling all
day of, mom's weekend, donations and letter writing!

Interchapter

-Talk to me if you want to come to sectionals!

Service Week

-Please fill out our survey!

PR

-Wear your letters Wednesday!

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------