[Aphio-L] Relay Shirt Survey (aphio-l at listserv.ohio.edu)

Carolyn Gardner (Google Drive) relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:32:30 EST 2014

I've shared an item with you:

Relay Shirt Survey
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CKcdCDQhyWNUfTmKYBwwVni_ihNxNFr-LQEOn29TKbE/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CM7Co5kI

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hey guys, I'm sorry this is kinda annoying but I cannot figure out survey
monkey at all so in this google doc is all Relay shirt options and Mom's
weekend shirt options. Please look at them and send us an email with your
favorite relay shirt and your top 2 Mom's weekend shirts. Please respond by
the 20th.

Actives and associates get shirts for free but if early alum would like one
please sign up on the website and you can buy one, it should be around $10.

Thanks guys!
-Carolyn Gardner