[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 2/16

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 22:06:16 EST 2014

Chapter Minutes and Quiz 2/16

Quiz!

1) What day is the faculty pageant spaghetti dinner?

2) How much has relay raised already?

3) When is history night?

4) What is the 5k charity?

Special Guest- Janelle: selling OU relay for life shirts for $10

President

-Welcome to the new pledge exec board!

-Office Hours: West 82 3-4:30ish Friday

-Exec Meetings: Wednesday 7:30-8:30 Grover W135

Ombudsman

-Would you be more prone to answer question of the week, if it was a
texting service instead of the box?

JBoard

-Please check your status on the website

-we will have probation and the website updated tomorrow at our office
hours

-Office hours Monday's 12:30-1:30 at Front Room

Treasurer

-Active dues are $55 today

-Associate are $20

-Danielle Fultz, Cody Romani, Megan Fitzgerald, & Alexis Lurie PLEASE COME
SEE ME

Service

-Weeklies are up

-Bare on the Bricks and Good Works Walk this Saturday, Bare is free but
sign up by Wednesday so you can be on the team list ( if not you will have
to pay)

-Swabbing Training + Swab-a-thon- 23rd and 24th respectively

-Friday Petsmart Catcare changes, will only be one space- Sunday event will
have 2 spaces open

Membership

-Thanks for everyone's help with the recent events, we couldn't have done
it without you!

- Dates to remember: History Night 4/17 @ 6:30, Initiation 4/24 @ 8 pm

-Bro Retreat: Next Sunday, February 23rd, low ropes course

-Let us know if you have any announcements/events you want us to
specifically info the pledges about

Fellowship

-Windbreakers- no more than $40, Black?, Feb 28th on the website

-Skyzone: most likely March 13, around $12/person, around 8 o'clock

Historian

-Ya know the drill, send me some pics

Faculty Pageant

-A little over a week away, Tuesday Feb 25th, tickets are $4 pre-sale and
$5 at the door

-Remember you must complete two hours, one at the pageant (unless you email
us) (pledges just one hour at the pageant), but you can do up to two
additional hours that will count towards service hours

-Spaghetti Dinner is this Thursday and so is VAL'S BIRTHDAY, $4 for all you
can eat, 5:30-7pm @ United Methodist Church

-Sign up for spaghetti dinner donations please

-Can bring two friends with you to the pageant or the dinner for an hour

-for the dinner you can either use it as a faculty pageant hour or an hour
with your little/a fellowship hour

-If you are tabling this week, look out for an email eventually

-Hours are going up on the website daily

Fundraising

-Thanks for everyone's help this past week!

-If you have class from 1:00-2:00 DON'T sign up for a shift starting at
two, that also goes if you have a class at 1:40 don't sign up for a shift
from 1-2,  if you sign up for an hour shift it is expected that you stay
the entire hour

Youth Service

-Give us sign-ins please!

-Chauncey Elementary Library now added back on the website on every wed
9am-3pm

-All pop tabs and box tops hours should be up from the past weeks, if yours
is missing let us know

- If you signed up for the Discovery Museum and want to un-sign up please
let me know so I can find a replacement, I already sent in a list of
volunteers because the people in charge wanted it

5k

-The charity is: Friends of the Shelter Dogs!

-We have contacted the organization and are waiting for a conformation

Relay

-We have raised over $1000 so far!

-33 days away, help us raise $5000

-Tabling this week, go buy bracelets $1, and luminaries $10, all in the
bottom of baker: Monday 1-5, Wednesday 1-3 and Friday 11-3

- We are sending out a survey for the shirts this week so please vote when
you see them

-If you want to be a sponsor on the back of the shirt its $100 donations by
Feb 18th, we already have 8 sponsors! Get your family to donate!

-Sign up on the website for your shirt size!

-Actives, pledges and associates all get relay shirts free, if you are
early alum and want s shirt, sign up on the website and you can buy one for
around $10

-There will be a glow stick 5k at midnight on the night of relay, you will
get more than relay hour

Interchapter

-It's almost Sectionals!

-Come talk to me if you still want to go

-Everyone who signed up on the website will be getting an email from me
later tonight with details

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------