[Aphio-L] Camp Quality Trip Leaders/ Got Swabbed?

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 14:44:02 EST 2014

Hello all! again....

First off: we are still looking for someone to be our camp quality trip
leader for this summer. What this job would entail is that you would be
responsible for getting people excited to go on the trip, make sure trip
attendees fill out any paperwork they need to on time and various other
duties.  Included below is the form (which you can drop off to me or
Larissa at activation) for those interested:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aiwf60viSfkOibD3uymkKVW6x2MEXXB1jq134chNIh0/edit?usp=sharing

Secondly, the 'Got Swabbed?' will be kicking off this semester with a
swabbing drive on the 24th from 10:00am-4pm on the 3rd floor of Baker.
Spread the word, sign up to volunteer or go and get swabbed yourself!

Cheers,

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104 <937.239.3104>
    330.612.8299 <330.612.8299>*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12