[Aphio-L] LAST NIGHT FOR $50 DUES!!!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:21:09 EST 2014

Hey Bros,

Tonight is the* last night* that dues are *$50*! So bring your money
tonight!

If you don't think you'll be able to pay the $50 and you need to set
up a *payment
plan* then *SEE ME TONIGHT* so I can set you up on a payment plan.
Otherwise, if I haven't heard from you by midnight tonight, your dues are
$55 and will continue to rise until I hear from you or you pay me!

If you have any doubts that you might not get approved for financial aid
then *TALK TO ME TONIGHT* about a payment plan, otherwise the price will go
up. I have to be fair to everyone so no sob stories guys. It's your
responsibility to contact me.SO DO IT!!!!

I'll be early once again to chapter and staying late.

See you all there!

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*
*336-793-7042*