[Aphio-L] Chapter

fundraising.aphiodeltagamma fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:01:14 EST 2014

Hey bros!

We are going to bring a bunch of old t-shirts that our in the storage unit
to chapter tomorrow night! The prices are going to range from $2-$5
depending on how old they are. Make sure you bring some extra cash tomorrow
night!

REMINDER:
1. If you guys are donating for A5O make sure to stay after chapter for 20
minutes or so.
2. Bring any donations you have for the valentine's day sale to chapter
tomorrow night! If you can't come to chapter make sure you bring it to the
first sale which is Tuesday at 11:00 at the top of Baker!

Happy Saturday
LFS
--
*VP of Fundraising *