[Aphio-L] Grades

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:20:26 EST 2014

This is the one week reminder that your grades need to be in by midnight on 2/9/14 or we will deactivate you. Below is a list of names that we still need grades from. The reason why we are pushing for grades is so we can clean up the website and remove people who are no longer in the fraternity, and give membership a list of people who are on probation and can  not take a little. Currently we have grades from 175 people,  but we are missing grades from from 56 people and have 56 people going early alum/associate and have 44 people from the previous pledge class who can not take a little. Please email J-Board your GPA or you can text it to me. If you are going to text me please include your first and last name. Thank you very much and have a great weekend!!!!

Abby Miller
Abigail Day
Abigail Millar
Alexa King