[Aphio-L] Athens County Children Services Volunteer Opportunity

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:40:49 EDT 2014

Hey bros!
I hope you had a great summer!!

This is super last minute but there is an awesome opportunity to do service
tomorrow, Friday the 8th with Athens County Children Services. They are
hosting Cosi on Wheels and are in desperate need of some volunteers to help
out.

It would be from 9:45-2pm.

Please email me or leave a comment on the facebook post by 2pm today if
would be able to come out and help. This would count as outside service
hours, since it is still summer.

If you have any questions let me know! Thanks!!

--
*Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kathryn Kendall*
*937-304-5247*