[Aphio-L] Office Hours

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:44:14 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Once again, office hours for service are today at 8:00pm until 11:00pm at
Donkey coffee! (contact me at 937-239-3104 if you are going so i can make
sure you aren't going to be meeting with me at the same time as someone
else) Please come visit me with all your sign ins and service related
questions. Larissa <https://www.facebook.com/larissa.jo.bradford> will be
holding additional office hours tomorrow, but after that - that's it!

We will be flexible and available throughout finals week for people to
schedule one on one meetings themselves, but as it is finals week we can
only be flexible to a point.

Also- as all hours are due without exception on Saturday (the end of the
semester. Meaning your bar on the website needs to read 14 hours by the
Saturday)- the longer you leave it, the less we will be able to help you.
So please don't put things off! especially if you are still under hours.

Cheers,

Robert

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

* Robert Burke         Larissa Bradford937.239.3104
330.612.8299*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12