[Aphio-L] Last Chapter Minutes!

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:54:26 EDT 2014

President

-Office hours: Wednesday 3-4 in the Office

-Execs: Wednesday 7:30-8:30 Walter 135, new positions please come

-DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN THE OFFICE, we will be charged if you do after
Friday

-OSU chapter coming Friday

Ombudsman

-Last question of the week: How did you think the semester went?

-Thanks for a great spring semester and have an amazing summer!!

JBoard

-Elections: Relay- Hailie, Mackenzia, Tracey

-Hours: make sure you get everything done, can not be on exec board if you
are missing hours

-Grades: good luck with finals and make sure you send in your grades before
week 4 of next semester

Treasurer

-All money must be turned in by this Friday April 25th, if not you will
risk deactivation

-All requests for reimbursements must be submitted by Friday April 25th

Service

-Have all your hours completed by Friday!, we need to get all hours in
before we are busy with finals/the website rolls over to the new semester

-If you need finals week to finish your hours, let jboard know

-GKTW and Camp Quility trips, meet us after chapter

-Weeklies are up

-Get all sign ins to us by Friday

-Office Hours: check your email

-Last minute hours: KOC RIO 2 screening, Book Fair, Membership picnic
donations, outside hours (by Friday)

-Thanks for an awesome semester!

-And the grand total of service hours completed this semester is: 2944.25
hours!!

Membership

-Initation: Friday at 7pm, Actives Walter 135 by 6:50, Pledges Walter 145
by 6:40! Business professional for all

-Rush survey sent out today so take it please:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y3V9ZKN

- Once we have a theme we will work on tshirts

-If you are here over the summer contace Caleb if you want to work on
binders as your fall committee

-Thanks for a fun semester!

Fellowship

-Membership picnic sign-in close tonight at midnight

-please sign up for food donations!! If you are donating meat bring it to
courtside apartment 303B by noon Saturday, text steph

-windbreaker pick up times will be 4-5 in baker, text emma if you are coming

Historian

-Last call for senior videos

-Send me some pics

-seniors come get your cords!

Fundraising

-all hours are updated on the website

-for those of you who don’t have their hours, you have until membership
picnic to buy swag/donataions

Youth Service

-we are collecting the pennies and pop tabs tonight but we will also
collect them at color wars

-committee members you can get your remaining hours by helping us count
tabs and change

-the scholastic book fair is scheduled for this week at West Elementary so
make sure you go to your shift

-Donate 2 binders for 1 hour for the third graders of Trimble Elementary

-If you are staying here for the summer, consider volunteering for calliope
childcare, they still need our help in the summer!

Relay

-Thank you all sooo much for such a wonderful semester

-If you still need your hour its $10

Service Week

-Meeting with execs/advisors about SW shirts! If graduating, please email
address in which we can send your refund, once again sorry this happen this
way, consulting with Attorney General for resolution

-Have an awesome summer!

-Get ready for service week 2014: Respect for Others!

Awards

-Sign up for the Awards Banquet on April 30th at 7

-Families will be bringing desserts for the event, check your email

-Fill out the DSK ballot

--
Heather Davidson
Secretary- Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity- Delta Gamma Chapter

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------