[Aphio-L] Fellowship Hours

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:04:07 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

There are currently 80 actives who have not completed their fellowship
hours.  We emailed people today that still need either their family hour or
2 or more hours. However, there are many people that still need only 1
hour.

 Make sure you are aware of your status on the website! Some of you have
been docked hours and may not be aware of it.  If you are missing hours, we
are up to date on sign ins so that means we did not receive it yet.
 Coordinate with whoever else attended the event and email it to us.

 The end of the semester is nearing quickly and we don't want anyone to be
put on probation!!

Thanks,

--
*Emma Thompson*