[Aphio-L] ABH SERVICE READDDD!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:30:36 EDT 2014

Hey guys! Here is a list of team leaders for the next few days at ABH. As a
reminder, team leaders are responsible for checking out keys upon their
arrival/check-in to ABH. If you are ENDING your shift as a leader, turn in
your keys to the police desk where you signed-in, and the *police officer
will hand them off to the next person*. It all should be done through the
police officer, through my understanding.

Thursday:

12-2 Kim Maurer

2-4 Carolyn VanMatre

5-8 Molly Kleman

as of now we only have one volunteer for the 4-5 shift, Marissa Greismar.
.. .I e-mailed him to see if he still wanted you to come in, but you can
also get your hours at the Activity Therapy Sessions:)

Friday:

12-2 Rachel Pottner

2-3 Erica Davis

4-6 Shanti Epps

(no one is signed up from 3-4)

Saturday:

12-2 Kelly Schlabach

Also for ORIENTATION, Shanti Epps will be there from 7-8, so sign in with
her, and Mahogany will be there 8-9, our two pledge service chairs! Yay
pledges!

Eric Barwacz
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership