[Aphio-L] Cardboard City (Read this if you are going!)

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:50:14 EDT 2013

Hello everybody,

Today is the day! The 2013 Cardboard City will be kicking off at 6:00pm at
Morton Parking lot. When you arrive, please see me (Robert) to sign in and
fill out a participants registration form. You will be required to fill out
this form and turn it in to the Habitat For Humanity Organizers before you
can receive credit for attending this event. You will also sign in for
every hour you are at this event (so you have the opportunity of earning 3
hours for building, 1 hour for attending the ceremony and another hour for
clean up the following morning) If the build time is extended, I will be
adding another service hour to that total

In addition a small donation is* highly encouraged* as all donations will
go towards building decent, affordable homes in the community. This
donation can be as small or as big as you want it to be. Last year we won
an award for the amount we raised so I expect the same this year!

Our building time looks like it will be from 6pm-9pm. *This is when we will
need all the volunteers we can get*. After 9pm we will not be allowed to do
any more construction work on our house.

*If you are bringing donations: *Please bring them to Morton before 9pm as
any donations turned in after the build time will not be counted and you
will be docked an hour. In fact- the sooner you can bring them the better!
The sign in for donations will be included with the regular sign in

*If you are planning on staying overnight:* Please bring blankets, sleeping
bags and a warm set of clothes. Please record on the sign in if you stayed
overnight as I will be making it my mission to see that you get some
fellowship hours for it.

See you all tonight!

Cheers,

Robert

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*