[Aphio-L] ATCO Movie Night

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:13:46 EDT 2013

Hi guys!

I know this is last minute, but someone brought to my attention that ATCO
movie night is tonight. If anyone would like to attend, the event is on the
website and it begins at 6. You will be meeting the ATCO members/ staff in
the lobby of Movies 10 (at the Fun Barn in Nelsonville) at 6.

I apologize that this is so last minute- I've asked for a list of dates for
the upcoming movie nights so I can get them on the website ASAP.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*