[Aphio-L] Exec position opening

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:07:43 EDT 2013

Hey there brosephs and brosephinas,

We have an opening on the exec board that we need filled ASAP! Our historian has decided to step down, so we will be taking nominations for the position THIS SUNDAY!  If you think you can contribute your picture-taking, video-making, and memory-collecting skills to the chapter (or know someone who could), please consider this position. We are sending this advanced notice in hopes that anyone wishing to be nominated for this position can also prepare a short (3 min) speech to deliver to chapter on Sunday so we can hold an emergency election and get someone into the position sooner rather than later!

Consider it and come prepared!

LFS,
Jboard

--