[Aphio-L] Dog walking (again)

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:03:19 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

I just called the dog shelter to let them know we would be having people
come on Saturday, and she told me that it was okay as long as everyone was
signed up. So, if you signed up and haven't turned in a form yet, just turn
your form in and you'll still get your hours (you can stay as well with the
people that can walk the dogs and help them out, but you can't actually
take out a dog).

Just giving everyone a heads up. Also, if you want to turn in a form, you
can fill it out and give it to me at chapter and I'll get it to them by
Tuesday so you can walk next Thursday/ Saturday.

Have a great day!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*