[Aphio-L] Cat Care Training Form and other stuff

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:41:02 EDT 2013

Evening everyone,

My apologies for being AWOL at chapter this week, here is the cat care
training form that Allison mentioned to you all. If you plan on attending
the Petsmart Cat Care event, you need to sign this form and return it to me
or Allison before you attend the event. Please read it carefully as it
contains information that both ACHS and Petsmart have required me to tell
you.

Also, while we are talking about training- can anyone who has received
training for any kind of event please RSVP to this email with your name and
what you have been trained for. We are trying to update our old rosters.

Cheers!

Robert

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Robert Burke         Allison Barwacz
937.239.3104             440.212.8108
*