[Aphio-L] Service Week! Please Read!

SERVICE WEEK alpha phi omega serviceweek.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:37:41 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone!

Friendly reminder that National Service Week is next week (Nov.3rd-9th)!!
Get excited, we're hoping for an eventful one this year! You are required
to have at least TWO service week hours, any after that up to four can be
used as regular service hours.

A few new things have been added to the site, and will be added as the week
goes on! Please however sign up for your hours now, instead of waiting!

The leaders of SafeZone are fine with training as many as we can so the cap
has been taken off! I highly encourage you to sign up for that!

Please let either Ali or I know if you are struggling to get your hours or
feel like you might not be able to! We are more than willing to help out!

Email us with any questions, comments or concerns!

LFS Beautifuls!,

-Cami!

--
*Service Week Co-Chairs