[Aphio-L] REGIONALS!! : )

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 28 23:34:52 EDT 2013

Hey bros: LISTEN UP! Please enter your info on this google docs on this google docs if you are committed to going to regionals! This will help us figure out hotels, rides, tshirts, etc. Please fill it out by Wednesday (Oct 30).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtUUoqKMWsz-dGFLcHBTUDlNMjc5Tlk2ZHpyR2xwVnc&usp=sharing

My info is already in there so it should be pretty self explanatory. If you have questions, let me know.

Make sure you get all that info in there and hopefully we will have everything figured out soon! Thanks guys! GET EXCITED!

If you are still not sure about regionals but you are interested and have questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Victoria Vincent

University Events Executive
University Program Council