[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes and Quiz 10/27/13
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:39:46 EDT 2013
1. When are office hours?
2. When is thanksgiving dinner?
3. When is the NOLA trip?
Pink Week- UPC is putting on a Mom’s walk during moms weekend for breast
cancer. This week is Pink Week so there are events around campus including
a DP Dough Fundraiser 10/29 6-10. They are trying to raise $1300 so help
- Office hours tomorrow in West 82 2-4
- Execs Tuesday 8-8:45ish Grover W255
- Returning tables- If you are working the last shift of an event you
need to return the table so Baker doesn’t hate us.
- Question of the week: Are there specific days you would like to see
more service events on?
- Nominations this week and next week!
- Elections will be held the following two weeks 11/10 and 11/17
- These are the positions to run for: President, J-Board, Treasurer,
Fundraising, Fellowship, Service, Ombudsmen, Membership, Historian, Public
Relations, Interchapter, Awards, Secretary, 5k, Service Week
- Nominations: (I am very sorry if I spell your names wrong)
- President- Molly Kleman
- J-Board- Kevin Feinberg, Sam Rommel
- Ombudsmen- Caleb Baldluff, Emily G
- Service- Robert Burke
- Fellowship- Stephanie Snyder
- Fundraising- Erin Thalimer
- Secretary- None
- Membership- Eric Barwacz, Kelly Schlabach, Caleb Howell
- Treasurer- None
- Historian- Kate Kendall
- 5k- Allyssa P, Sam Shaw
- Service Week- None
- PR- Miranda R
- Awards- Megan Fitzgerald, Nick Reese
- Interchapter- None
- If your on a payment plan keep working with Kathryn till your done
- Weeklies are up!
- Theres a new weekly on Mondays! Friends of the shelter dog handling,
meeting and work with the new dogs so that the shelter can tell potential
rescues more about them
- If you want to walk dogs you have to turn your form in the tuesday
before or else you cannot walk
- Waitlist issues- don’t go if your on the waitlist and were not moved
onto the regular list
- Interested in service? Talk to us!
- Toy Drive- will continue until Dec 6th, for local Athens kids without
- Also don’t sign up for events if you know you can’t be there the whole
time! (especially id you know you will miss half the event)
- Thanksgiving Dinner! Tues Nov 19 6-8 UMC, if you signed up already
then please un-sign up and re-sign up and put your family in the comment box
- Membership cards and certificates for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 are up
- Hocus Pocus 10/30
- Lots of family fellowship
- If you are having trouble getting your family hour talk to them!
- Homecoming sweatshirts- get them, theres some extras
- Spirit Jerseys- look out for and email this week
NOLA Winter Trip 2013
- January 1-January 8
- Cost $300-$350
- Volunteering with lower 9, 4 days of volunteering with the weekend off
- If you are seriously interested and haven’t contacted Vic please email
- MORE PICTURES!
- You get a committee hour for 10 pictures! You can text them to her
- They almost finished booking the space so look out for the time and
- Committee meet after chapter
- Tank sales Dads weekend at College Gate Nov 9 11-4pm and Nov 10 11-3pm
- All hours are updated! If you are missing an hour contact them
- If you want to fundraise for regionals/GKTW/NOLA email them and they
can offer hours
- If you are having trouble getting hours talk to them ASAP
- Grilled cheese sale this Thurs for regionals, any one who signs up
will get an hour but those who work the shift and are going on the trip it
helps you pay for it. If you are going on the trip and do not go to the
event you do not get any of the money from the event, only those who work
the shifts will split the money.
- Pop tabs and box tops to Chelsea
- Look for Amazing Castle sign ups tomorrow, the events will be posted
- Sign up for read week donations!
- Trick of treat at the Ohio Valley Discover Meuseum Nov 6-7
- Bring sign ins if you have them
- Penny Wars up front!
- If you haven’t gotten your 5k shirt yet go get it!
- Shirts have been ordered!
- Sign up for the Homerun Derby! Its gonna be fun
- SafeZone Registration
- Locks on yoga classes... Why? Because we don’t want to overwhelm the
instructors with how cool we are.
- Still need your hours? Registration tables will be added or email them
if you are having issues getting your hours!
- Apple Cider next week! So bring your change!
- Registration ends Nov 2
- Interested in running for interchapter? Go talk to her!
- Happy Birthday this week to Rorke Hardy!
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Faculty Pageant: **facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com*
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L