[Aphio-L] Dues Done by Tonight on Website! Please read

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:07:35 EDT 2013

Hi,

I thought I would have them done by this morning but I ended up getting
called into work and having execs until late last night so I didn't get to
all of them! As soon as I am out of class I will finish updating. the
website and email you! I'm very sorry for any of you that were concerned. I
will send an email when I have everyone done. If you get that email and
your dues status is wrong on the website then please email me and let me
know! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I ran out of time before class.

Kathryn Slotta
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer