[Aphio-L] Homecoming Parade Volunteering

Vincent, Victoria vv246109 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 7 22:51:48 EDT 2013

 Hey bros!

I forgot to mention this at chapter but I am on the homecoming committee and in charge of the parade. We are in need of volunteers to help run the parade. It's actually the service project of the week for OU Community Service so if you are interested in volunteering, follow the link and sign up: http://bit.ly/1hxAojT

These could count as outside hours because it is service to the campus. It will be a good experience and you get a free t shirt and you should be free by noon

Hope to see you guys there!

VIC

Victoria Vincent

University Events Executive